A few tips regarding our registration website and player placement processes:
- To register your child to play and/or yourself as a coach or volunteer, click on the "Registration Is Open" button to begin the process and login using your SEALL SI Play credentials or create a new account if you are new to the league.
- The registration software will automatically select the applicable division for your player by age. DO NOT stop the registration process even if you think you are being put in the wrong division. Please complete the registration so that your spot is held and simply type a note in the comment section if you would like you’re your child considered for a different division. Someone from the league will contact you to insure we get you in the right place.
- We will keep registration open until spots are full. So don’t wait. We have a maximum number of players, for each division, set up in the registration system. Once that maximum is reached, additional players will be placed on a wait list. There is no tenure or seniority. All registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- We will have in-person registration date(s) set soon, check back for details on location and times.
- Games for all divisions will be played on Tuesdays OR Thursdays and Saturday of each week. Juniors 14U and Seniors 16U will play on varied weeknights and Saturdays as these divisions will play interleague games against other Little League teams within Tarrant County.
- Teams in Majors 12U and younger will be capped at a roster size of 11 players per team. This will allow for ample playing time for every kid.
- If your Spring season coach is returning to the league you will need to request them in the comments section of the registration, otherwise you will be entered in to the draft (for coach pitch divisions and up).
- New TEEBALL players to the league will be placed on teams automatically. If you have a friend or coach request for teeball please state that during the registration process.
- New players for coach pitch and up divisions will be asked to attend evaluations and then will be drafted onto a team by a head coach. All players will be placed on a team.
- Coaches are always needed as well. We have some great coaches returning from spring, but we will need new head coaches too. If you are interested in head coaching please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers are what makes this great league work. We need you to volunteer to help make your and all the kids experience great. As you complete the registration process for your child, please remember to register as an adult to volunteer for one of the many positions that are needed every season. This includes Concession Stand Helpers, Scorekeepers, Team Parent, Head Coach and Assistant Coach.
- Our game season will begin on September 15th and end before Thanksgiving.
PARTICIPATION FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Tee Ball $75
- Coach Pitch $130
- Kid Pitch $150
- Girls Fastpitch Softball $110
Prices include 12 game schedule, jersey and hat, FREE membership to Cover All Bases in Arlington, and entry in to the Arlington Fall Classic Tournament.
- Multiple Child Discount of $10 per player applies to any additional children, provided that they are all registered at the same time.
- Thank you so much for choosing to join and become a part of the SEALL Family. We are looking forward to a great season!
SEALL Board of Directors