SPRING REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020 SEASON OPENS ON NOVEMBER 28th!!!
See information below regarding registration for our Spring 2020 seaon and player placement processes:
- Please click on the "Registration Is Open" button to begin the process. Use the same lo To log in you will use the same user id that you had during the 2016 calendar year. Please use this section to register your child to play as well as yourself as a coach or volunteer.
- The registration software will automatically slot your player by age. DO NOT stop the registration process even if you think you are being put in the wrong division. Please complete the registration so that your spot is held and simply type a note in the comment section if you would like you’re your child considered for a different division. Someone from the league will contact you to insure we get you in the right place.
- We will keep registration open until spots are full. So don’t wait. We have a maximum number of players, for each division, set up in the registration system. Once that maximum is reached, additional players will be placed on a wait list. There is no tenure or seniority. All registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- We will have in-person registration date(s) set soon, check back for details on location and times.
- Games days/nights are as follows: Tee Ball will play on Saturdays and a few Thursdays. Coach Pitch will play on one weeknight per week (Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday) and on Saturdays. Minors 10U and Majors 12U will play on weeknight per week (Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday) and on Saturdays. Intermediate 13U and Juniors 14U will play on weeknights and Saturdays as these divisions will play interleague games against other Little League teams within Tarrant County. Seniors 16U season will begin in May after the end of the High School baseball season and will most likely play Saturday doubleheaders.
- Teams in Majors 12U and younger will be capped at a roster size of 11 players per team. This will allow for ample playing time for every kid.
- Players will be placed onto the same team from last spring season. We do allow players to be released from teams they have been playing on, but a parent must request this in the comment section during registration. If you request a release you will NOT be allowed to choose a team, but rather will be placed onto a new team (for Tee-Ball and Coach Pitch) or enter the evaluation and draft process.
- New players to the league will be asked to come out for evaluations prior to being placed on a team (With the exception of Tee-Ball). If you have a friend or coach request please state that during the registration process (Tee ball only).
- Coaches are always needed as well. We have some great coaches returning this spring, but we will need new head coaches too. If you are interested in head coaching please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers are what makes this great league work. We need you to volunteer to help make your and all the kids experience great. As you complete the registration process for your child, please remember to register as an adult to volunteer for one of the many positions that are needed every season. This includes Concession Stand Helpers, Scorekeepers, Team Parent, Head Coach and Assistant Coach.
- Opening Day and ceremonies will begin on March 21st and end in min May.
- There will be post season tournament opportunities for players in many of our divisions. This season will begin in early June and run, potentially, until July. More information to follow as the season gets going.
PARTICIPATION FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Tee Ball $75
- Coach Pitch $150
- Kid Pitch $180
Prices include 12 game schedule (10 games for teeball), jersey and hat,.
- Multiple Child Discount of $10 per player applies to any additional children, provided that they are all registered at the same time.
- Late Fee of $25 per registration applies beginning February 17th
Thank you so much for choosing to join and become a part of the SEALL Family. We are looking forward to a great 2020 season!
If you still have questions after reading the above, visit our Frequently Asked Questions Page (Click here). If your questions isnt answered there, please email email@example.com or call 817-703-6800
SEALL Board of Directors